Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sometimes It Pays to Wear a Funny Hat

I have a tendency to take myself very seriously – too seriously! One of the ways I get out of my serious mood is to wear a funny hat.

The picture below was taken by my wife while we were in Las Vegas during July 2016 on our honeymoon. We had just finished touring the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay hotel and I ended up walking through the gift shop and saw this clown fish hat. The aquarium was awesome but finding and wearing this hat put me in an even better mood.



For our honeymoon, my wife and I drove from NYC to Los Angeles in sixteen days with her three children (21, 16, 15). There were plenty of good times but also some very stressful moments. We took many photos as we drove through seventeen states and Washington, D.C. but this clown hat picture is one of my favorites. It reminds me to take time out, relax my face and laugh.

Do have a picture of yourself in a funny hat that makes you not take yourself so seriously? If so, once in a while look at – smile and remind yourself not to take yourself so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment